Engineered for increased strength and durability. Environmental Mats are made of superior, tight grain interior Douglas Fir and Oak giving them exceptional strength. They can withstand the rigours of construction and climate conditions anywhere in North America. Our engineered mat design has a solid core and offset bolt pattern providing extra strength to ensure the mats perform in all conditions.
# CORE BOARDS
| Fir & Oak Mats
- 2-2-2 bolt pattern and 3/8" offset
- Tight countersink with flanged nuts
- Solid core construction
- Top and bottom outside boards made of oak, reducing wear
Douglas Fir's Exceptional Characteristics
- Highest strength rating properties for:
| Extreme fiber stress bending
| Tension parallel-to-grain
| Compression perpendicular-to-grain and parallel-to-grain
- Excellent dimensional stability-ability to season well in position without twisting, bending, shrinking and/or expanding.
- Noted for tough fiber, dense grain structure and strength.
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio.
- High specific gravity providing excellent nail and bolt-holding ability.
- Documented superior performance against strong forces resulting from use (railways,bridges, etc).
For more information on Mat Sales and Service,
Contact us at 250 613-7218 (Mark) or 250 561-7061(Office)